ETFs allow investors to invest in a basket of assets with minimal effort.
Alvin explores how you can maximise ETF investing to build your wealth in this webinar.
Look out for these investing knowledge bombs:
- 2:33 - The painful truth about relying on financial advisors blindly
- 5:36 - Why Investment-Linked Policies (ILPs) are ticking time bombs, as explained by an insider from the insurance field
- 7:16 - What is an Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF)?
- 8:02 - What is an Index?
- 9:15 - What is the Straits Times Index (STI)?
- 13:02 - What does 'Passive' mean in investing, can you be profitable if you are investing passively?
- 14:40 - The #1 feature of ETFs that gives you an advantage over those who invest in unit trusts.
- 23:48 - Why are financial advisors trying to avoid ETFs for their clients?
- 26:47 - 4-point checklist to selecting the right ETF for your portfolio
- 30:16 - How to find ETFs in Singapore, and how to filter for suitable ETFs
- 38:45 - List of ETFs that anyone can start investing in today
- 42:44 - STI-ETF: SPDR vs Nikko AM
- 46:57 - Lump Sum Investing vs Dollar Cost Averaging
- 51:21 - Comparison of Regular Saving Plans by brokerages in Singapore
- 55:16 - 3 Risks of Investing in ETFs
Found this video useful? Tell your friends using these convenient 'SHARE' buttons: