ETFs allow investors to invest in a basket of assets with minimal effort.
Alvin explores how you can maximise ETF investing to build your wealth in this webinar.
Psst... looking to learn how to start investing successfully? Here, download this free guide to value investing: Get practical strategies, case studies that has helped thousands of our graduates make more money
Look out for these investing knowledge bombs:
- 2:33 - The painful truth about relying on financial advisors blindly
- 5:36 - Why Investment-Linked Policies (ILPs) are ticking time bombs, as explained by an insider from the insurance field
- 7:16 - What is an Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF)?
- 8:02 - What is an Index?
- 9:15 - What is the Straits Times Index (STI)?
- 13:02 - What does 'Passive' mean in investing, can you be profitable if you are investing passively?
- 14:40 - The #1 feature of ETFs that gives you an advantage over those who invest in unit trusts.
- 23:48 - Why are financial advisors trying to avoid ETFs for their clients?
- 26:47 - 4-point checklist to selecting the right ETF for your portfolio
- 30:16 - How to find ETFs in Singapore, and how to filter for suitable ETFs
- 38:45 - List of ETFs that anyone can start investing in today
- 42:44 - STI-ETF: SPDR vs Nikko AM
- 46:57 - Lump Sum Investing vs Dollar Cost Averaging
- 51:21 - Comparison of Regular Saving Plans by brokerages in Singapore
- 55:16 - 3 Risks of Investing in ETFs
Found this video useful? Tell your friends using these convenient 'SHARE' buttons: