Access to and use of this portal is provided by Doctor Wealth Pte Ltd (referred to as “DrWealth”, “we” or “us”) subject to the following terms:
- By using this portal you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please close your browser window and do not access or use this portal in any way.
- DrWealth may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of this portal after changes are posted means you agree with the amendments made.
Description of DrWealth Services
DrWealth is a portal that provides online tools and education to help you manage your personal finances (Services). DrWealth include services to track and analyze your accounts, investments, insurance, financial goals and more. The basic services are free and you have the option to purchase an upgraded version of the services for more features.
DrWealth may also present you information relating to third party products or services (“Third Party Offers”), as well as provide you general tips, recommendations and educational material.
Account Sign Up
In order to allow you to use the Services, you will be required to sign up for an account with DrWealth using your e-mail address. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your e-mail address, allows you to access the portal. You will be required to verify your email address through a verification process to ensure the email address belongs to you. If DrWealth is unable to verify that you are the owner of the email address, we reserve the right to restrict or refuse access to the Services.
By providing us with your e-mail address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically to that e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update DrWealth on any change in email address, as appropriate.
Privacy and your Personal Information
By using the DrWealth portal, you agree to DrWealth’s Privacy Statement, and any changes published by DrWealth. You agree that DrWealth may use and maintain your data according to the DrWealth’s Privacy Statement, as part of the Services. You give DrWealth permission to combine information you enter or upload for the Services with that of other users of the Services and/or other DrWealth services. DrWealth may access or store personal information in multiple countries, including countries outside of your own country to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Third Party Offers and Links
Some parts of the Services are supported by sponsored links from advertisers and display offers that may be custom matched to you based on information stored in the Services, queries made through the Services or other information.
The Services may provide links to other web sites belonging to third parties. DrWealth does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services available through the Third Party Offers (or any other third party products or services advertised on or linked from our site), whether or not sponsored, and DrWealth is not an agent or broker or otherwise responsible for the activities or policies of those web sites. DrWealth does not guarantee that the loan, investment, plan or other service terms, rates or rewards offered by any particular advertiser or other third party on the Sites are actually the terms that may be offered to you if you pursue the offer or that they are the best terms or lowest rates available in the market.
Use of Portal Content
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this portal content, in full or in part, in any way. Any use of this portal’s content requires the prior written permission of DrWealth.
- You agree to use this portal only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this portal. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the traffic on this portal.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- This portal’s content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to DrWealth, its products and services is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether expressed or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will DrWealth be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this portal.
- While good effort is made to ensure a high quality site, DrWealth does not guarantee that functions or software contained in this portal will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this portal or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying DrWealth or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of DrWealth and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of DrWealth or any other third party.
- To prevent any ambiguity, all information, databases and other data collected by this portal belongs to DrWealth with the exception of data provided by users.
Contributions to This portal
- Where you are invited to submit any content or contribution to this portal (including any text, data, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant DrWealth a perpetual, royaltyfree, exclusive, sublicenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to DrWealth the rights set out above, please do not submit to this portal.
- If you unsubscribe from DrWealth, we reserve the right delete all of your direct content and contributions. However, any contributions which are used in aggregate or which are derivative of your contributions will continue to be used and are considered DrWealth property. To be clear, this includes all financial data and images you upload but does not include aggregated data which uses your data or any derivative work we create using your content.
- Further to the above paragraph, by submitting your contribution to This portal, you:
- warrant that your contribution;
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to DrWealth for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify DrWealth against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by DrWealth as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on this portal and the purposes specified above.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of The Republic of Singapore.
DrWealth Mobile Application
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.