“Personal information” is information that identifies you and is associated with a specific person. Personal information does not include information that is anonymous, aggregated, or is no longer identifiable to a specific person.
DrWealth may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of this portal after changes are posted means you agree with the amendments made.
Information we process may be transferred to, stored, and processed in, Singapore or any other county in which Doctor Wealth Pte Ltd or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers maintain operations. By using and providing information to us through the Site or Service, you agree and consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your information to any such country in order to provide the Site and Service.
We take the security of your information seriously, for more information on how we safeguard your data, see our Data Security Policy.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information about you through the Portal, including but not limited to:
- Account information: When you sign up for an account, you will be asked for basic account information, such as an email address and password.
- Personal information: You may also be asked to provide personal information, such as your age, gender, dependents, insurance policies, accounts information to help generate financial analysis customized to your needs.
- Information from Third Party Sites: In order to display information to you through a Service, we may collect, on your behalf, your account and other personal information from Third Party Sites that you register under your account via the Service.
- Contests and surveys: From time to time, you may be offered an opportunity to participate in a contest, survey, or other promotion. We may collect or you may submit information in connection with one of these promotions.
We will not, without your permission, sell, publish, or share your personal information to third parties.
We may share or make available anonymous or aggregate information that cannot by used to identify you individuals with:
- organizations that conduct research into personal financial trends
- users of the Portal for purposes of benchmarking their personal financial situation relative to others.
- third parties for their research, marketing and promotional purposes and those third parties may publicly report the findings of their research or analysis
Third party offers and advertisements