Invest in Properties for a Stable Income, with Lower Capital Outlay
Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) are a popular investment tool of retail investors as they provide consistent dividends and allow retail investors to invest in properties with lesser capital. Learn how you can determine if a REIT is a good investment.
Not all REITs are good investments, learn how to identify the good ones
Understand how REITs work and how you can maximise them
Overview of Singapore REITs from different sectors
Learn how to value REITs – 3 different methods you can use
How to determine the quality of a REIT
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The REITs Investing Fundamentals Course is a 1 day course where you will given a blueprint to picking profitable REITs to invest for income and profits.
Everything You’d Need to Know About REITs
A summary of how REITs work and how you can maximise them in your investing.
Overview of REITs by Sectors
Gain an understanding of REITs in 5 different sectors. Discover the advantages and disadvantages of each sector and how you can invest in different sectors to diversify your portfolio for increased safety and returns.
Get a summary of how the current REITs market is doing and which sectors you should look out for.
REITs Evaluation Methods
Learn not 1, but 3 different methods to evaluating REITs.
Mr Ong Kang Lin, CFA, MBA
CEO, Fund Manager and Adjunct Finance Lecturer.
Mr Ong is currently the CEO and fund manager of a multi-asset fund management company based in Singapore.
He has extensive corporate experience in global financial institutions. Over the course of his career, he has led over $1 billion worth of real estate related investment banking (IPOs of REITs), capital markets (rights issues and private placements) and acquisition transactions.
Mr Ong is an avid financial educator who takes a personal interest in sharing his knowledge with others.
What Our Graduates Say
“I really enjoyed Kang Lin’s course – it is thus far the best investment course that I have went to, as he is very structured and concise, and provides you with the right information necessary to make your own analysis. He also really gets straight to the point, which I appreciate very much.”
– Vera from kissesvera.com, Batch 11
“Good guidelines to evaluate REITs for investment”
– Mr Goh, Batch 2
“Trainer has explained the concepts in a simplified manner. Easy to understand!”
– Mr Quek, Batch 2
“Break the facade of 90% distribution yield with a good look at all the different REITs sectors.”
– Martin, Batch 5
Frequently Asked Questions
The REITs Investing Fundamentals Course is not a sales pitch nor a preview. It is a content packed course that aims to cover everything you will need to know about REITs to invest efficiently. Mr Ong shares his vast experience with all participant, provides 3 different methods to evaluate REITs as well as a checklist to help investors ease their REITs analysis process.
It really depends on the individual REIT. REITs are required to pay out 90% of their net income after taxes, making them very attractive to investors who want to build a regular income from dividends. However, the dividends investors receive will be based on the performance of the REIT. We teach you how to identify REITs that tend to do well.
You will be able to gain an in-depth understanding of REITs and equip yourself with an easily applicable REITs analysis strategy.
We promise to impart real investing knowledge with no fluff or hype.
By enrolling, you agree to our terms and conditions as stated below:
- Your enrollment into the course will only be confirmed after full payment has been received and acknowledged by BigFatPurse Pte Ltd.
- All payment are non-refundable.
- Postponement notice must be given in writing, 7 days prior to course commencement date, otherwise an administrative fee of S$25 will be imposed.
- Should the participant be unable to attend the pre-paid registered class, the participant may attend one replacement class, subject to availability.
- BigFatPurse Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the syllabus, course dates and venue where required.
- The information provided by BigFatPurse Pte Ltd and the associated trainers are meant for educational purposes, and at no instance to be regarded as investment advice.
- BigFatPurse Pte Ltd and the associated trainers are not liable for any losses incurred from your investment activities.