"Is it a bubble?"
Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin have captured the attention of investors and traders over the past few months. We ask Chris Long of Cryptotrader.sg all the tough questions about Cryptocurrency investing in this episode:
What You'll Discover in Today's Bid and Ask episode
- 0:13 - How did Chris get started with Cryptocurrencies?
- 1:15 - Is Chris confident of Cryptocurrency as a long-term investing asset?
- 3:08 - How much of your portfolio should you expose to Cryptocurrency? And who should invest in Bitcoins?
- 3:51 - The first investment any aspiring investor must make
- 4:25 - Is Bitcoin a Bubble? and...is it too late to invest in bitcoin today?
- 6:04 - Altcoins: How should a cryptocurrency trader/investor allocate into Altcoins?
- 8:03 - Learning Resources for aspiring cryptocurrency investors
Who is Chris Long?
Cryptocurrency analyst and Founder of Cryptotrader.sg, Chris brings a wealth of cryptocurrency knowledge to his students.
Chris holds MSc Applied Finance from the Singapore Management University and is the sole recipient of the 2015 Columbia Threadneedle Investment Award. He has been working in the banking industry as an investment banker before starting CryptoTrader.sg in 2017.
[Free Ebook] How should you invest your first $20,000?
We asked 14 Singapore finance bloggers to share what they would do if they could go back in time and invest their first $20,000. They can no longer rewind time, but you can learn from their experience and hopefully start with a better footing.
Chris now aims to share his knowledge and help others achieve the same level of success.
Today's Bitcoin Price:
Feb 12, 2018 12:17 PM
What are your thoughts on Cryptocurrency and Bitcoins? Would you still invest in them? Let us know in the comments below!
P.S. Interview was done in early Jan 2018, although prices have moved, we think the information shared here is still valid today.
Cryptocurrency too volatile for your liking?
Here's a safer way to invest your money, as proven by research: