"Is it a bubble?"
Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin have captured the attention of investors and traders over the past few months. We ask Chris Long of Cryptotrader.sg all the tough questions about Cryptocurrency investing in this episode:
What You'll Discover in Today's Bid and Ask episode
- 0:13 - How did Chris get started with Cryptocurrencies?
- 1:15 - Is Chris confident of Cryptocurrency as a long-term investing asset?
- 3:08 - How much of your portfolio should you expose to Cryptocurrency? And who should invest in Bitcoins?
- 3:51 - The first investment any aspiring investor must make
- 4:25 - Is Bitcoin a Bubble? and...is it too late to invest in bitcoin today?
- 6:04 - Altcoins: How should a cryptocurrency trader/investor allocate into Altcoins?
- 8:03 - Learning Resources for aspiring cryptocurrency investors
Who is Chris Long?
Cryptocurrency analyst and Founder of Cryptotrader.sg, Chris brings a wealth of cryptocurrency knowledge to his students.
Chris holds MSc Applied Finance from the Singapore Management University and is the sole recipient of the 2015 Columbia Threadneedle Investment Award. He has been working in the banking industry as an investment banker before starting CryptoTrader.sg in 2017.
Chris now aims to share his knowledge and help others achieve the same level of success.
Today's Bitcoin Price:
Apr 20, 2018 9:47 AM
What are your thoughts on Cryptocurrency and Bitcoins? Would you still invest in them? Let us know in the comments below!
P.S. Interview was done in early Jan 2018, although prices have moved, we think the information shared here is still valid today.
CEO of Dr Wealth. Built a business to empower DIY investors to make better investments. A believer of the Factor-based Investing approach and runs a Multi-Factor Portfolio that taps on the Value, Size, and Profitability Factors. Conducts the flagship Intelligent Investor Immersive program under Dr Wealth. An author of Secrets of Singapore Trading Gurus and Singapore Permanent Portfolio. Featured on various media such as MoneyFM 89.3, Kiss92, Straits Times and Lianhe Zaobao. Given talks at events organised by SGX, DBS, CPF and many others.