Without having to spend an arm and a leg for it.
Our friends at BIGScribe are holding their inaugural Investors Exchange. They aim to gather the best retail investing practitioners in Singapore and have them openly share about their investing concepts.
How Investing Works
Here is a simplified explanation;
- Business owners list their companies for various reasons. To raise funds, to achieve a ‘status’, etc. The reason isn’t the key.
- Once they list their business on an exchange, investors gain access to the company through its shares.
- The stock price on the exchange is a reflection of the value perceived by the market.
- When all is well and most investors are confident on a company’s performance, it’s price movement should be positive.
- But sometimes, negative situations may strike out of the blue. It could be bad publicity, bad industry outlook, a bad investment. And investors start losing confidence.
- That’s why prices in the stock market fluctuate. And the smart investors know how to determine and take advantage of these fluctuation.
How Investors Have Taken Opportunities In The Market?..and how you can take advantage of those opportunities too
Finance bloggers in Singapore have noticed that many of their readers often asked them similar questions when it comes to investing.
Hence, they decided to team up and consolidate their network and resources to help all their readers.
With that, they reached out to all their friends in the investing and finance field to share about their investing methods at the Investors Exchange 2017.
You’ll be learning:
- “Strategies for Successful Equities Investing” from Teh Hooi Ling, Ex SPH writer, author of “Show Me The Money” Series and Director of inclusif Value Fund
She’ll make a case for equities investing and shares why and how you can invest in equities for higher returns.
- “Identify Market Trends the George Soros way” from Xeo Lye of Wongamania
Learn how famous investors like George Soros filter out and make use of these news to predict market trends in today’s fast moving and information-overloaded world.
- “7 Deadly Sins of Singapore Property Buyers” from Vina Ip of Property Soul
Upgrading to a condo or buying an investment property is the dream of many Singaporeans. Vina shares the common misconceptions and property traps that aspiring property buyers fall for.
- “Master your Mind, Master the Market” from Joel Sim of mrfinancesavvy.com
Discover the right psychology of a professional trader, the major mistakes to avoid when trading and break difficult financial concepts and jargon into simple tangible steps.
- “The Art of Scuttlebutt” from Elvin Hayden Liang of Epsilon Luxe
Elvin answers some common questions in Scuttlebutt Investing such as; ‘Is it possible to find an edge in equities investing through scuttlebutt-ing?’ and ‘Is the age of advice of buying rumor, selling news applicable?’
- “50 Shades of Dividends Investing” from Christopher Ng from Tree of Prosperity
Like Christian Grey, even a brutal lover can be tamed with the right investing techniques, leaving the investor 50 shades freed.
- “How to use the 3 musketeers of REITs to find strong REITs” from Kenny Low of mystocksinvesting.com
And how the 3 musketeers can help you avoid common mistakes. Plus, discover simple and free online tools that cut down your REITs research efforts to mere minutes.
Ready to improve your investing?
You may know some of the speakers. All of them are successful investors in their own rights. They will be sharing about how they profit from gaps they have detected in the market.
And maybe you could too. You can learn directly from the speakers at the Investors Exchange 2017.
Regular tickets cost S$65.
But BIGScribe are rewarding readers who want to commit to their education now with an early bird special of just S$49. Only valid till 8th July 2017. Take advantage of this special discount now: Click here to get your tickets
P.S. BIGScribe has been organising workshops regularly. As finance bloggers, they do not have any course or software to sell at their workshops.