Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) are a popular investment tool of retail investors as they provide consistent dividends and allow retail investors to invest in properties with lesser capital. Learn how you can determine if a REIT is a good investment.
Not all REITs are good investments, learn how to identify the good ones.
Understand how REITs work and how you can maximise them.
Overview of Singapore REITs from different sectors
Learn how to value REITs – 3 different methods you can use
How to determine the quality of a REIT
The REITs Investing Mastery Course is a 1 day course where you will given a blueprint to picking profitable REITs to invest for income and profits.
Good guidelines to evaluate REITs for investment
– Mr Goh, Batch 2
Trainer has explained the concepts in a simplified manner. Easy to understand!
– Mr Quek, Batch 2
“Honest education compared to other financial education providers”
– RIMC Attendee, Batch 5
“Break the facade of 90% distribution yield with a good look at all the different REITs sectors.”
– Martin, Batch 5
The REITs Investing Mastery Course is not a sales pitch nor a preview. It is a content packed course that aims to cover everything you will need to know about REITs to invest efficiently. Mr Ong shares his vast experience with all participant, provides 3 different methods to evaluate REITs as well as a checklist to help investors ease their REITs analysis process.
It really depends on the individual REIT. REITs are required to pay out 90% of their net income after taxes, making them very attractive to investors who want to build a regular income from dividends. However, the dividends investors receive will be based on the performance of the REIT. We teach you how to identify REITs that tend to do well.
This course provides students with a complete understanding and mastery of REITs investing.
The course syllabus have been specially crafted to ensure that it is informative and well-balanced. It is suitable for any level of investing experience.
Retail investors will be able to gain an in-depth understanding of REITs and equip themselves with an easily applicable REITs analysis strategy.
In this REITs Investing Mastery Course (RIMC), you will learn everything you need to know about REITs – from its structure, to its benefits and how you can analyse REITs. As REITs have their unique structure and points of considerations, the RIMC focuses solely on REITs. The Dividend Investing Mastery Course will focus on analysing and picking value stocks that have a strong dividend paying history.
You can check the future course dates with May (email@example.com). It is recommended that you make payment to reserve a seat and indicate the date you would like to attend.
By enrolling, you agree to our terms and conditions as stated below:
• Your enrollment into the course will only be confirmed after full payment has been received and acknowledged by BigFatPurse Pte Ltd.
• All payment are non-refundable.
• Postponement notice must be given in writing, 7 days prior to course commencement date, otherwise an administrative fee of S$25 will be imposed.
• Should the participant be unable to attend the pre-paid registered class, the participant may attend one replacement class, subject to availability.
• BigFatPurse Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the syllabus, course dates and venue where required.
• The information provided by BigFatPurse Pte Ltd and the associated trainers are meant for educational purposes, and at no instance to be regarded as investment advice.
• BigFatPurse Pte Ltd and the associated trainers are not liable for any losses incurred from your investment activities.