Personal Finance Fundamentals Course
How to Increase Your Cash Flow, Get More Insurance Coverage For Less and Discover How To Avoid Bad Financial Advice
…all without having to spend more than an hour per day nor having to change your lifestyle
REGAIN CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCES
Designed with the non-finance professional in mind, the Personal Finance Fundamentals Course maps out everything you need to optimise and gain control over your personal finances.
After the course, you will be able to understand financial tools such as insurance and investment tools, diagnose your financial health at any time and craft your own financial plan.
Let’s face it.
Personal Finance is a huge, confusing puzzle that many non-finance (and even some finance) professionals have trouble piecing together. Before you even attempt to learn to invest or “let your money work for you”, there are several pieces of the finance puzzle that you need to grasp. These include the fundamental tools and services that one may need to protect, preserve and grow your money.
If you find yourself struggling to understand (or dozing off whenever you try to) if a certain financial tool or service suits your needs, this 1 day course was designed for you.
At the Personal Finance Fundamentals Course, you will learn to:
Make smart finance decisions in any economic situations.
Understand the types of financial products and tools available in the market.
Be able to determine the tools that are critical to your financial success and those that may potentially harm you.
Understand the expected risks and returns of tools such as bonds, stocks, insurance, CPF.
Understand the terms and true prices of insurance. As well as determine your true returns.
Know which insurance plans you’ll need, and which ones you should avoid like the plague.
Understand what bonds are and how they fit into your finance ‘puzzle’.
How you can start investing in stocks for acceptable returns without a huge capital nor the ability to pick individual stocks.
Get a crash course to the essential Finance Education that everyone needs.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The Personal Finance Fundamentals Course is a 1 day course where you will be equipped with the essential financial knowledge to make the right decisions going forward:
Master your financial literacy
– Understand the 3 key components of financial planning
– How to measure your financial health in just 5 minutes
– Unlock the secrets of good financial habits
– The 2 most important insurance plans you need to have. No, it’s not whole life insurance.
– How to reduce your insurance premium effectively.
– How to get the real return of your endowment plan.
– Discover the blueprint to Insurance Planning in Singapore
Investing in stocks profitably
– How to make smart investing decisions in any economic conditions
– 1 simple, foolproof way to find undervalued stocks that most trainers don’t mention
– 1 little-known tool that allows any investor to clock in 6-7% returns without the need to study individual companies
Hacking Your CPF for Retirement
– Retirement as a goal: How much do you really need personally?
– Everything you need to know about CPF and SRS for a smooth retirement
Become a wise manager of your money
– Your Life Cycle and the appropriate allocation you need at every stage
– Real Life Case Studies of finance planning models you may want to use
But Wait, There’s More!
Additional Bonuses For You
Graduate fully equipped to completely plan, manage and allocate your finances with the help of these useful tools:
Instantly determine how much you’ll need to save, how fast you can retire and how you can hack the retirement formula by increasing the growth rate of your wealth.
Useful for periodic monitoring of your financial health too.
Not everyone will benefit from contributing to their SRS. This calculator warns you if you fall into that group.
Not everyone will get the same returns when they contribute to their SRS. This calculator also tells you how much you should be contributing for maximal benefits.
1-Page Insurance Blueprint
Some of Life’s events are unpredictable and beyond our control.
This blueprint cover the bulk of Life’s events that are predictable.
Use it to make the best insurance planning decisions so that you can get the maximal coverage, for less.
Sounds good. Looks good. But are the returns of your endowment really as good as what the insurance agent told you?
This calculator works out the TRUE returns you’ll get from an endowment plan. Don’t buy before using it.
AWPcm. Mensa. Trainer at Dr Wealth.
Louis is a rare hybrid financial advisor and trading representative.
He graduated from National University of Singapore with First Class Honors and he has successfully completed all three levels of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) examinations.
In his free time, he enjoys reading financial books and playing basketball.
Frequently Asked Questions
S$128 SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD DEAL, IS IT A SALES PITCH?
The Personal Finance Fundamentals Course is not a sales pitch. There will be no products or services for sale. Instead, Louis will be equipping you with the ability to map your own financial journey independently.
Yes, Louis is a broker and can help you gain access to some of the financial tools mentioned. But, that choice is entirely up to you. You are free to use any brokers or services that you deem are best for you.
WILL THE COURSE BE BIASED SINCE LOUIS IS IN THE INDUSTRY?
We aim to keep the course as neutral as possible. As a Financial Advisory Consultant, Louis has access to information from all the insurance companies. This gives him the ability to compare plans from various companies which we feel will keep his analysis of these plans neutral.
As a broker, he has also studied the brokerages in Singapore and the various types of services you will encounter.
Plus, he has an engineering background…which gave him the habit of breaking everything down into numbers before drawing a conclusion. We believe this habit will allow him to make balanced conclusion of the finance products available in the market.
CAN THE TRAINER REALLY COVER EVERYTHING?
Yes. Because Louis has thrown away all the fluff.
He will present only the key essentials that you will need to know to understand personal finance, and to optimise your finances.
WHAT CAN WE GET AWAY FROM THIS COURSE?
You will be able to discern various personal finance and investment tools such as: Insurance, CPF, SRS, Bonds, Stocks after the course.
The aim of the course is to equip you with the ability to map out your own finance blueprint, and to gain the confidence to make your own finance and investment decisions, best suited to your situation.
You will also be able to conduct your own financial health check to determine if your current plans are really as sufficient as you think they are.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
- Learn from an Unbiased Source:
- Discover how you can structure your own finances with real examples:
- Find out a systematic way to manage your personal finances:
By enrolling, you agree to our terms and conditions as stated below:
- Your enrollment into the course will only be confirmed after full payment has been received and acknowledged by BigFatPurse Pte Ltd.
- All payment are non-refundable.
- Postponement notice must be given in writing, 7 days prior to course commencement date, otherwise an administrative fee of S$25 will be imposed.
- Should the participant be unable to attend the pre-paid registered class, the participant may attend one replacement class, subject to availability.
- BigFatPurse Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the syllabus, course dates and venue where required.
- The information provided by BigFatPurse Pte Ltd and the associated trainers are meant for educational purposes, and at no instance to be regarded as investment advice.
- BigFatPurse Pte Ltd and the associated trainers are not liable for any losses incurred from your investment activities.