Dennis’s third book is on sale now! Free delivery to your home! BUY IT NOW!
Titled “What Your School Never Taught You About Money“, the book covers 41 topics including:
What Your School Never Taught You About Success Mindset
[Free Ebook] How should you invest your first $20,000?
We asked 14 Singapore finance bloggers to share what they would do if they could go back in time and invest their first $20,000. They can no longer rewind time, but you can learn from their experience and hopefully start with a better footing.
- What do successful people share in common?
- Learn how the rich think to become rich
- Increase financial literacy to increase wealth!
- A powerful concept that can help you achieve wealth and riches
- Use your time and money wisely and wealth will naturally follow
- Robert Kiyosaki’s definition of assets and liabilities are wrong
- 5 laws of money that would pull money towards you
- 7 strategies to fatten your purse
- How to go from “Money Not Enough” to being financially free?
- Why studying hard and working hard no longer guarantee success
What Your School Never Taught You About Financial Planning
- Painful lessons from the Asian Financial Crisis
- Common misconceptions taught in financial planning books
- Common mistakes made when filing income tax
- How to decode housing loan packages?
- SIBOR versus SOR for home loans
- How to choose a housing loan for property investment or home purchase
- Why is there always not enough money?
- 5 tips to successful retirement planning
- Yes, you can retire a millionaire!
- Golden tips on managing your money
- Common mistakes in getting insurance cover
- How to reduce income tax and boost retirement savings?
- Why is insurance planning crucial in overall financial planning?
- Do we really need to write a will?
- Why hurrying to pay off your housing loan can be unwise
What Your School Never Taught You About Smart Investing
- Investment strategies you know will no longer work
- Is there a difference between gambling and investing?
- Learn how to invest from the richest investor
- What the schools taught you about investing may be wrong
- Stocks – it is when you sell that matters
- Learning all about investing in Exchange Traded Funds
- Investing in properties through a Real Estate Investment Trust
- How to invest to beat inflation?
- 10 common mistakes made in investing
- Stock investing versus property investing, what are the differences?
- How to pick a winning IPO?
What Your School Never Taught You About Global Economics
- What is money?
- How to survive the Global Financial Crisis?
- Currency war de-mystified
- Global economic and stock market outlook for 2012
- Singapore property market outlook for 2012 and 2013
Free delivery to your home! BUY IT NOW!
In addition, FREE video: 50 Minute Special Private Interview with Dennis Ng
- Why retail investors lose money most of the time
- What are the 3 key things to look out for when buying stocks
- How to prevent emotions from getting into the way when investing
- Secret on why the rich gets richer
- How to evaluate the performance of your investment portfolio
- Practical advice for the novice in investing
- Why Traded Endowment Policy is getting increasingly popular