(Full Time. Able to work in most weekends. Flexi-hours on weekdays)
The main role is to provide administrative support to the trainers of the company.
As the company conducts financial education to adult learners, most of the classes are held in the weekends or weekday evenings. Hence, you are expected to be present to support these events for administrative matters. On most weekdays you can enjoy flexi-hour working arrangements.
- Manage email correspondences.
- Manage course enrolments and issue receipts.
- Present at all classes (usually weekends and weekday evenings) to take attendance and faciliate the conduct of the courses.
- Printing and scanning
- Extract numbers from financial reports and input into database.
- Order drinks and meals for classes.
- Order paper, files and stationery
- Print and photocopy lecture notes and materials.
- Buy and prepare snacks for classes.
- Prepare the office and classroom for events
- Decent English speaking/writing skills
- Internet-savvy and proficient in MS Office
- Detailed-oriented and resourceful
S$1,600.00 – S$2,000.00
If you think you fit the bill, please email your resume in Word or PDF format with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified