Build A Passive Income Stream and Grow Your Stock Portfolio At The Same Time
Learn how you can build a steady, consistent stream of income while enjoying capital gains.
Identify stocks with a history of raising dividend for more than 20 years
Find out how you can capture the best of both worlds – capital gains and dividend yields
Meet a community of like-minded investors
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The Dividend Investing Mastery Course is a 1 day course where you will be equipped with the ability to pick value stocks that pay dividends regularly.
Fully Functional Dividend Investing Strategy
You will be given the entire structure as well as all the details and calculations that you will need to be able to identify dividend paying stocks with growth potential. You will be able to implement the strategy by yourself, after the class.
How To Identify Quality Dividend Stocks
Discover how you can quantify the quality of a dividend stock using a simple theory.
How to Find Dividend Stocks at Low Prices
Learn how to find stocks that meets both criteria (value and dividend) using 1 key value metric.
Screening for Potential Dividend Stocks
Using a 6 points checklist, anyone can easily screen for suitable dividend stocks.
How To Build a Portfolio of Dividend Paying Value Stocks
Find out how many stocks you should have in your portfolio and how widely you should diversify your investments.
When Should You Sell Your Dividend Stocks?
4 scenarios during which you should sell your dividend stocks.
CEO of Dr Wealth.
Author of Secrets of Singapore Trading Gurus and The Singapore Permanent Portfolio.
He was interviewed on ChannelNewsAsia for his perspective on trading and KISS92 FM on his investing experience. Articles written by him were featured on prominent sites such as Yahoo Finance, Shares Investment, Young NTUC etc.
What Others Say
Frequently Asked Questions
Dividend Investing Mastery Course is not a sales pitch nor a preview. You will be taught an applicable strategy to identifying value stocks with a strong dividend paying history.
At the end of the course, you will be equipped with the ability to find these stocks independently. You will NOT need to sign up for any special software, nor any additional courses to start investing.
We do have a ready database of such stocks available, and access to this database is sold separately. Otherwise, you can find these same stocks with the knowledge taught in the course.
No. For most retail investors, it takes time to build up a sizable passive income stream from dividends.
You can check the future course dates with May (email@example.com). It is recommended that you make payment to reserve a seat and indicate the date you would like to attend. Due to the amount of content being taught, many students recommend it to their friends. Hence, seats run out very quickly.
Join the Next Dividend Investing Mastery Course
49 North Canal Road
Level 3 Event Hall
8th April 2017 (SAT), 10 Jun 2017 (SAT), 16 July 2017 (SUN)
5 Aug 2017 (SAT)
34 29 Seats
Course Fee: S$128
Early Bird Discount: only S$ 98
Use the discount code: “DIMCEARLY”
Valid till 21st May 2017!
Classes fill up fast. Do reserve your seat early to avoid disappointment!
We promise to impart real investing knowledge with no fluff or hype.
By enrolling, you agree to our terms and conditions as stated below:
- Your enrollment into the course will only be confirmed after full payment has been received and acknowledged by BigFatPurse Pte Ltd.
- All payment are non-refundable.
- Postponement notice must be given in writing, 7 days prior to course commencement date, otherwise an administrative fee of S$25 will be imposed.
- Should the participant be unable to attend the pre-paid registered class, the participant may attend one replacement class, subject to availability.
- BigFatPurse Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the syllabus, course dates and venue where required.
- The information provided by BigFatPurse Pte Ltd and the associated trainers are meant for educational purposes, and at no instance to be regarded as investment advice.
- BigFatPurse Pte Ltd and the associated trainers are not liable for any losses incurred from your investment activities.