Graphic Designer - Internship
What we need.
We're looking for a Web Graphic Designer (intern) to produce engaging visual content for our blog posts & online guides and create Facebook featured images, course logos, Ebook cover images as well as digital banners and course brochures to enhance overall marketing effectiveness.
- Conceptualise, design and layout of marketing collaterals, campaigns and projects for both print & digital campaigns (brochures, posters, web banners, EDMs, social media, trainer's powerpoint slides and etc...)
- Design visual elements to be used in Website, EDMs, Facebook, Instagram and others.
- Assist in brainstorming creative concepts.
- Design, maintain and improve company website pages (you will be taught how to use our content builder)
- Other Ad-hoc duties.
- Undergraduate in any creative, art and design majors
- Strong proficiency in both Photoshop & Illustrator (or any designing softwares)
- Excellent design sense and an eye for details, typography, composition, layout and colours
- Must be willing to learn the latest web design / graphic trend
- Strong passion for graphic design
- Able to commit for at least 3 months
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM
What's in it for you?
- Fun, open and learning culture
- High personal growth & learning opportunities
- Well-stocked pantry (whiskey inc.)
- Free seats for you to all Dr Wealth's courses
- Highly competitive allowance ($1,000 - $1,300)
How to apply:
- Send your application to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The subject should be "Web Graphic Designer - Internship"
- Please tell briefly about yourself and your past relevant experience.
- Please attach your resume together with your design portfolio .