What we need.
We're looking for a sales manager, who is passionate about transforming Singaporeans’ lives through financial literacy. You will coach, motivate and assist trainers to achieve optimal sales performance based on your sales experience (stage selling will be a plus), market feedback and industry best practices. Therefore, you must possess a deep understanding of selling psychology, communication skills and the ability to direct and influence people.
Part of your role includes setting the stage, trainers pep talk, managing the sales team, writing trainers’ scripts, generating customer success stories and testimonials as well as any activities that improve trainers’ conversion.
We don't pressure sell people like our competitors. We build long-term relationships with our customers by helping them to succeed with money. Help us become the Singapore No.1 go-to financial educator.
- Customer research - Develop deep customers understanding, emotional triggers (fear, dream, hope and desire) and help our trainers to break the curse of knowledge, relate better and speak to our target audience.
- Setting the stage - Design the stage which includes the layout, seating arrangement, choice of music, lightings as well as any other things that would improve sales conversion.
- Trainers' presentation - Manage the trainers' presentation in the areas of scripting, preparing the slides, use of images, dressing advice, testimonials, customer success stories and more.
- Customer success stories - lead, direct and produce customer success stories to aid sales conversion by building up strong social proof.
- Sales conversion - Responsible for improving sales conversion and manage the sales team.
- Keep abreast and implement best sales practices - Study the best practices around the world and implement them in our context (align with our brand and marketing message).
- Fluent English speaker (a natural storyteller)
- Sales experience preferred (stage selling experience will be a plus)
- Understanding human psychology and influence
- Decent knowledge of public speaking, coaching and influencing from the stage
- Relevant educational qualifications such as psychology, mass communications and theatre studies would be an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Fun, open and learning culture
- Training and development fund
- Personal brand building opportunities (as you'll be exposed to Dr Wealth large audience base)
- High growth opportunities
- Well-stocked pantry (whiskey inc.)
- Free seats for you to all Dr Wealth's courses
- Competitive salary & bonuses with sales commission
How to apply
- Send your application to email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org) with a subject: "influence!"
- Tell us about your experience in sales
- Tell us the 3 best closers or sales personalities in your opinion (explain why on each)
- Share with us how you would influence people to take action to improve their finances
- Explain why you want to work with Dr Wealth and why you're a good fit for this position