What we need.
We’re looking for a research analyst who is passionate about the stock market. You should be able to produce well-researched, engaging, actionable and useful investing articles for Dr Wealth’s readers.
You’ll not be a typical sell-side analyst writing boring technical reports for people. You are a storyteller for Dr Wealth who is able to explain complex financial concepts simply such that a layman would be able to understand and relate to.
You are also grounded in logic and able to think critically amidst the noises in the market. You lean to the quant style of investing and appreciate the way we pick stocks. You love to work with data and ensure the data we use to invest are accurate as much as possible.
Produce engaging stock case studies for the public and take charge of our stock database.
- Maintain the accuracy of our internal stock database
- Manage a team of data entry clerks and ensure stocks are updated expeditiously
- Produce written or video case studies about stocks for the public regularly
- Generate trade ideas according to our investment methodologies
- Keep abreast of the companies of interest and the stock market
- Manage the investors’ community and ongoing coaching sessions
- Share, present and disseminate case studies and ideas to the community
- Able to communicate well and produce stock-related writings relatable to the man on the street
- Passionate and well-learned about the stock market
- Diligent and meticulous
- Able to think critically
What’s in it for you?
- Fun, open and learning culture
- Training and development fund
- Personal brand building opportunities (as you’ll be exposed to Dr Wealth large audience base)
- High growth opportunities
- Well-stocked pantry (whiskey inc.)
- Competitive salary & bonuses
How to apply
- Send your application to email@example.com with a subject: “i love stocks” (cc to Bowen@drwealth.com)
- Write a case study on your favourite stock
- Explain why you want to work with Dr Wealth and why you’re a good fit for this position