Full Stack Developer - Internship
(React and GoLang preferred)
What we need.
We currently have open positions for smart and resourceful full stack developers who can help us build applications that support our digital marketing activities and the digitization of our current processes.
Successful candidates would be good communicators, curious and enjoys finding solution through experimentation, have the ability to work in a team as well as independently, and have interest in Web development demonstrated through independent projects or participation in hackathons or similar events.
Interested candidates please submit your CV including links to your project portfolio and code repositories, if available.
- Implement user stories or tasks as testable app features
- Write automated tests
- Perform code reviews
- Update project documentation
- Research and test possible digital solutions to a business requirement
- Participate in planning meetings
- Participate in daily stand-ups
- Follow and suggest best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Have developed at least 2 projects using GoLang or other back-end language
- Able to commit for at least 3 months
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and at least 1 front-end component library (e.g Bootstrap)
- Strong understanding of SQL, preferably have used MySQL or MariaDB
- Demonstrated ability in working with 3rd-party APIs
- Experience in Git and branching patterns
Good to have.
- Google Cloud Platform experience
- Completed at least 1 internship as a React/Go developer
- Experience in Agile development
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- Familiarity with Bitbucket and Bitbucket Pipelines
- Experience in CI/CD
- Experience in automated testing
How to apply:
- Send your application to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The subject should be "Full Stack Developer Internship"
- Please tell briefly about yourself and your past relevant experience.
- Provide links to your project portfolio and code repositories, if available.