What we need.
We're looking for a content marketer, who is excited to produce well-researched, engaging, actionable and useful personal finance & investing articles for Dr Wealth's readers; and taking our blog traffic to new heights through result-driven content marketing strategy.
You'll be a content creator, an editor and a storyteller for Dr Wealth. And engage in the whole process of content marketing e.g strategizing, ideation, creation, improving Dr Wealth editorial standards (written & video), content promotion and script-writing.
We value deep understanding of readers and customers' behavioural psychology to create stickiness effect for our content, brand and products.
We don't produce content just to meet the next editorial calendar schedule, or catch whatever is hot. We build content assets that generate long-term traffic by helping our readers succeed with money. Help us become the Singapore No.1 go-to resource for personal finances/investment advice. Teach readers to make smart financial decisions.
- Content creation - you'll be producing highly engaging content like this, this and this. Or best-in-class guides like this, this and this. Or even opinion editorial pieces like this, this and this.
- Content outreach & promotion - You'll be reaching out to online communities and bloggers for maximum content exposure and relationship building.
- Maintaining high editorial standard - on AskDrWealth, BidandAsk, case studies and any blog articles. Which includes proof-reading, copy editing, and video script-writing as well as following on-page SEO guideline.
- Content marketing best practices - finding & implementing best practices such as blog post types, article structure, content formatting, writing styles, visual representation and interactives to improve overall content effectiveness
- Other marketing Ad-Hoc duties include writing sales pages, Email EDM, content performance tracking and managing advertorial enquiries & creatives -- we are a startup so expect to wear many hats 🙂
- Fluent English speaker (a natural storyteller)
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent Grammar, proof-reading and copy editing skills (you should be someone who can easily rewrite any of our sentences and come out with two to three alternatives, and either one, is far better than the original)
- Decent knowledge of personal finance, investment and local interest (optional)
- Passionate about people, writing and content marketing (compulsory)
- Graduated (preferably but not required) from any literary majors like English, Liberal arts, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Journalism and Corporate Communication.
What's in it for you?
- Fun, open and learning culture
- Training and development fund
- Personal brand building opportunities (as you'll be exposed to Dr Wealth large audience base)
- High growth opportunities
- Well-stocked pantry (whiskey inc.)
- Free seats for you to all Dr Wealth's courses
- Competitive salary & bonuses (SGD 2,500 - 5,000 per month)
How to apply
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject: "let's do it"
(cc to Bowen@drwealth.com)
- Briefly tell about your experience in writing/editorial
- Include at least 10 non-fiction books that you been learning from (any topics)
- Include links to 3 blog articles you consider the best (briefly explain why on each)
- Explain why you want to work with Dr Wealth and why you're a good fit for this position