Full Stack Developer (Web Development)
If you’re a developer who has a keen interest in investing/trading, then this might be the job for you!
DrWealth is an education company on a mission to help DIY retail investors invest and grow their hard-earned money wisely. To achieve this goal, we are growing our team of application developers to help build our next-gen financial web apps.
We are looking for talented Developers to join our team. This is a full-time, permanent position and you’ll be working with a team of engineers who are passionate about creating high-quality products and who are constantly experimenting with exciting technologies. Being developers ourselves, we’re productivity focused and we keep meetings, discussions, and processes to a minimum.
Candidates should be self-starters and are capable of researching, engineering, and testing possible solutions to a business requirement. You are proactive and should be capable of managing your own time.
Here’s our ideal candidate:
- You’ve done projects involving GoLang (experience in PHP and Yii is a plus)
- You know Git, JIRA, and Bitbucket
- You’ve used MySQL (knowledge of NoSQL is good to have too!)
- You’re familiar with Linux commands
- You’re no stranger to automated testing, branch patterns, and writing user stories
- You’re a self-reliant coder who enjoys being part of and contributing to a team
- You have a keen interest in stocks, finance or investing
- You’ve a Growth Mindset and passionate about coding (this is a non-negotiable)
What we offer:
- To help you keep your money, we’ll also teach you how you can manage it (and even how to grow it!)
- Room to experiment and do things your way
- A treasure trove of tech resources for you to upgrade your skills including training sponsorship (we want you to be a top-tier hacker and relentless learning helps you get there)
- Kick-ass company culture where there’s free food, drinks, and alcohol (provided you don’t get drunk while coding)
- A get-your-hands-dirty startup experience (startups like GRAB, Carousell and Shopee are all managed like a corporation these days… and you don’t really have the freedom to propose your projects and work on it)
- Flexibility regarding work hours and practices (we focus on productivity not man-hours)
- Send your application to email@example.com
- The subject should be “Full Stack Developer”
- Tell us briefly about yourself and your past relevant experience
- Provide links to your project portfolio and code repositories
New graduates with good portfolios are welcome to apply.