EVERYTHING YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE YOU INVEST IN BONDS
When used correctly, Bonds allow investors to build a safe and sustainable portfolio.
However, being a lesser known investment tool, there have been investors who got burnt by bonds.
Hence, we decided to engage an expert in Bonds to reveal what investors should know before investing in Bonds.
Discover how Bonds work and if they can help you reach your investment goals
Retail vs Corporate Bonds – What are the difference and which suits your needs?
How to implement Bond strategies to meet your investment objectives.
Making Money from Bonds – Yield to Maturity and how to calculate it
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The Bonds Investing Fundamentals Course equips you with the knowledge and ability to Invest in Bonds safely and successfully.
What Are Bonds and How They Work
Understand why companies issue bonds and how it benefits you as an investor.
Not all Bonds are made equally. How to choose the right one for you.
Learn about the different types of bonds available in the market, their unique features and characteristics. And which types of bonds are best for your needs and risk appetite.
How to Implement the right Bond Investment Strategy to meet your investment goals?
Determine how you should be approaching bonds as an investment, and how to pin point the exact bonds that are suited for your investment needs.
Making money from Bond Investing
Understand a realistic yield from Bond investing and learn how you can calculate the potential returns of your desired bond.
How to Analyse the Issuer Stability
Bonds are not 100% risk-free. Hence, you must know how to analyse if the Bond Issuer is stable and trustworthy. Louis will reveal 4 ratios that you must look at to analyse if a issuer is stable.
Real Case Studies
Learn from the experience of a veteran as he shares case studies of Bond Investing done by real investors.
AWPcm. Mensa. Trainer at Dr Wealth.
He graduated from National University of Singapore with First Class Honors and he has successfully completed all three levels of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) examinations.
He is also the creator of the Personal Finance Fundamentals Course, which aims to help non-finance individuals to take control over their own personal finance planning without the headaches.
What Others Say
In the midst of compiling testimonial…
Frequently Asked Questions
The Bonds Investing Fundamentals Course content-based based course. There is NO additional course or tool for you to buy at the course. You should be able to find a list of retail bonds via the free SGX website and have access to basic financial figures.
Should you want more data, there are external providers that do provide paid services for in depth information. These are NOT sold by Dr Wealth nor our trainers.
Investors should look to invest in Bonds for stable returns, not to get rich quick. If you are looking to get rich quick, Dr Wealth’s courses are not for you.
You can check the future course dates with Serene(email@example.com). It is recommended that you make payment to reserve a seat and indicate the date you would like to attend. Due to the amount of content being taught, many students recommend it to their friends. Hence, seats run out very quickly.
By enrolling, you agree to our terms and conditions as stated below:
- Your enrollment into the course will only be confirmed after full payment has been received and acknowledged by BigFatPurse Pte Ltd.
- All payment are non-refundable.
- Postponement notice must be given in writing, 7 days prior to course commencement date, otherwise an administrative fee of S$25 will be imposed.
- Should the participant be unable to attend the pre-paid registered class, the participant may attend one replacement class, subject to availability.
- BigFatPurse Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the syllabus, course dates and venue where required.
- The information provided by BigFatPurse Pte Ltd and the associated trainers are meant for educational purposes, and at no instance to be regarded as investment advice.
- BigFatPurse Pte Ltd and the associated trainers are not liable for any losses incurred from your investment activities.