Everything You Must Know Before You Invest in Bonds
When used correctly, Bonds allow investors to build a safe and sustainable portfolio.
However, being a lesser known investment tool, there have been investors who got burnt by bonds.
Hence, we decided to engage an expert in Bonds to reveal what investors should know before investing in Bonds.
Discover how Bonds work and if they can help you reach your investment goals
Retail vs Corporate Bonds – What are the difference and which suits your needs?
How to implement Bond strategies to meet your investment objectives.
Making Money from Bonds – Yield to Maturity and how to calculate it
What You’ll Learn
The Complete Bonds Course equips you with the knowledge and ability to Invest in Bonds safely and successfully.
Understand why companies issue bonds and how it benefits you as an investor.
Learn about the different types of bonds available in the market, their unique features and characteristics. And which types of bonds are best for your needs and risk appetite.
Determine how you should be approaching bonds as an investment, and how to pin point the exact bonds that are suited for your investment needs.
Understand a realistic yield from Bond investing and learn how you can calculate the potential returns of your desired bond.
Learn from the experience of a veteran as he shares case studies of Bond Investing done by real investors.
Boosting 13 years of experience in the financial services industry, Wei Tuck specialises in Wealth Management. He has been appointed to Vice President Advisory at Barclays Wealth, advising high net worth clients on a range of investments and also has experience as an execution dealer specializing in fixed income. Wei Tuck has also held management positions at Julius Baer Group Ltd and credit analyst roles at DP Information Group (Experian).
The Complete Bonds Course is a content based course with no upsells. You should be able to find a list of retail bonds via the free SGX website and have access to basic financial figures.
Should you want more data, there are external providers that do provide paid services for in depth information. These are NOT sold by BigFatPurse nor our trainers.
Investors should look to invest in Bonds for stable returns, not to get rich quick. If you are looking to get rich quick, BigFatPurse’s courses are not for you.
You can check the future course dates with May (firstname.lastname@example.org). It is recommended that you make payment to reserve a seat and indicate the date you would like to attend. Due to the amount of content being taught, many students recommend it to their friends. Hence, seats run out very quickly.
By enrolling, you agree to our terms and conditions as stated below:
• Your enrollment into the course will only be confirmed after full payment has been received and acknowledged by BigFatPurse Pte Ltd.
• All payment are non-refundable.
• Postponement notice must be given in writing, 7 days prior to course commencement date, otherwise an administrative fee of S$25 will be imposed.
• Should the participant be unable to attend the pre-paid registered class, the participant may attend one replacement class, subject to availability.
• BigFatPurse Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the syllabus, course dates and venue where required.
• The information provided by BigFatPurse Pte Ltd and the associated trainers are meant for educational purposes, and at no instance to be regarded as investment advice.
• BigFatPurse Pte Ltd and the associated trainers are not liable for any losses incurred from your investment activities.