Recapping my posts from the year 2009, here are the most viewed ones by you. You may like to read if you have yet to, or you can read it all over again!
1) How to buy Singapore Government Bonds? – provides an overview of the ways to lend money to the Government! No 1 in 2009 and 2010!
2) Do not buy Critical Illness Insurance – As expected, this post drew rebuttals from the insurance agents. I do not blame them as they are passionate people believing in their products and want to help others. I am not against critical illness, I just feel that there is no point getting a critical illness if there is no early payout.
3) 6 Reasons Why You Should NOT Repay Your Housing Loan Early – this is a guest post by Dennis Ng from housingloansg, giving his expertise insight about owning the piece of land and the roof over our heads. It includes an interview with him.
All the resources you'll ever need as an investor
We've gone ahead and done the work. Compiled here are all the resources you'll need as an investor.
4) Straits Times Index Exchange Traded Fund (STI ETF) – information about Singapore’s favourite ETF!
5) Mark Twain – “October. This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks…” – Interesting quote from Mark Twain.
6) Singapore Property Auctions – In property hot 2010, it is of no surprise people want to find out more about property auctions.
7) Triple EMA crossover trading system for FOREX – Pick this out from Yeo Keong Hee’s book.
8) Cost of Car Ownership in Singapore – COE hit to as high as S$70,000 in 2010! This is the first post I have done for BigFatPurse.
9) Your First $1,000,000 Making It In Stocks by Dr Michael Leong – One of my favourite stock investment books.
10) Who owns what? – Singapore Commercial and Retail Properties – Covers the owners of prominent Singapore commercial and retail properties.
2010 has been a great year for BigFatPurse and I hope you can continue to give your support! Looking forward to provide more informative and inspiring articles for you in 2011!